Rule 3 adviser to Imprint Plc
Altium acted as Rule 3 adviser to Imprint Plc on its acquisition by Premier Group following a competitive auction process
- Imprint provided a range of recruitment services, from contingency to executive search, to multinational companies across multiple industries and locations. Imprint’s brands included Accreate, ECHM, Morgan McKinley and WoodHamill. The company had a network of offices in the UK, Europe, the Middle East and the Asia-Pacific region.
- Altium had a longstanding relationship with Imprint, having previously advised the company on its admission to AIM in 2001, and its acquisitions of ECHM Group and Morgan McKinley for £14 million and £24 million respectively in 2005.
- The acquisition of Imprint by Premier Group was implemented by way of a scheme of arrangement, which became effective in May 2008. The acquisition valued the share capital of Imprint at £45.8 million.
- The transaction successfully concluded a highly competitive process during which Imprint also received offers from two other leading UK recruitment companies, OPD Group plc and Hydrogen Group plc. Altium coordinated two formal public auction processes as required by the Takeover Code during the course of the transaction.
- This transaction called on a broad range of corporate finance skills, especially in depth practical knowledge of the Takeover Code, and utilised Altium’s relationships with Imprint’s institutional shareholders.
For further information on this transaction please contact Tim Richardson or Paul Chamberlain.
<< Click here for further Case Studies